Please email me with any questions or requests for additional pics or something specific at: email@example.com .
Custom car builder Jerry Starling’s 1996 full custom Tahoe that has become known around the world as the
“Madillac”. This “one of a kind” show winner built by Kevin and Randy Cox is not for the ameteur car
enthusiast but more suited for the serious car collector. Over the past 15 years this iconic custom truck has been
in dozens of car shows and has won every single show it has been entered into. This truck has become famous enough
to have its own collector card for hot wheels. In addition, this amazing custom vehicle is the Winner at 4 Sema
shows and on the cover of 7 major car magazines including Trucking and Hot Rod magazine and also featured in dozens
of other car Magazines. Over 80 custom body modifications and $190, 000 went into the building of this insane custom
build. The truck is not only a top show award winner but it's very functional and fun to drive. Because it is so
custom even though it's a 1996 Tahoe it's absolutely timeless with the current trends at today's car shows which
explains why it still wins first place.
The “Madillac” is the most iconic custom truck build of the 20th century which has opened the gate to future
truck and car customization. "Truckin Magazine”
All proceeds of the "Madillac" will go to Starling's lovely wife Marlene. I am simply getting the information of
this custom Tahoe out to the world. I drove it last week and the supercharged 350 v8 has impressive power and is
fun to drive. The totally custom Stereo is unbelievable and combined with the cool hydraulics? All i could say was
WOW! Definitely the most incredible vehicle I have ever been in. There are also many cool hidden features like
"LED" lights and power options for hidden deck cabinets etc. Feel free to ask any questions or schedule an
appointment to come see it in Branson, Missouri. Too many cool features to name them all but below is a
"quick-list" along with one of the magazine article. Good luck and don't hesitate to contact us.
1. First and foremost this 96 Tahoe custom is chopped and dropped that is part cadillac, part Tahoe and looks like
a tricked out Nomad.
2. This 96 chevy tahoe was built by car builders Randy and Kevin cox from Custom Concepts in Oklahoma city,
Oklahoma in collaboration with Starling Enterprises.
3. The "Mad-illac" has become known around America and even into Asia and Europe by car enthusiasts.
4. Radically chopped top - installed a 2000 cadillac escalade front end on the truck , including the grill fenders
and hood. narrowed 01 gmc bumper ..air out suspension without making contact anywhere to make bumper close to
ground at full deflation
5. Reworked upper door frame to match the top chop molded mirror mounts
6. Sleek molded chevy malibu rear door handles smooth flow lines instead of stock truck handles and drenched in
billet shorty antenna mast into the tahoe's b pillar
7. Smoothed windshield cowl vents and removed factory tail lights and i installed sir michaels roll pan. 48" led
strip by hitch in the pan. .relocated taillight handle to the inside several coats of dupont lamborghini pearl
yellow paint with billet accessories direct in tulsa oklahoma fabricate custom chevy nomad style exterior trim.
custom polished side strip adorn the tahoe on each side.
8. Bonspeed 20xeight front 22xten rear laguna wheels wrapped in dunlop Twenty Inch front tires and Twenty two Inch
rear tires. with extra set of tires and wheels shown in pictures!
10. Billet accessories direct steering wheel with color matched trim ring Bonspeed wheels BAD pedals and interior
11. Four speed automatic transmission with B&M trans cooler and racing street bandit shifter custom fabricated
12. Rides on factory chevrolet chassis with with an extensive meltdown rear from notch to allow the truck to be
dropped to the ground. up front are belch 2" dropped spindles air bags and KYB shocks. . . Highway gears retained
but leaf spring two link suspension setup with pan hard bar. rear has KYB shock and air bags to make room for air
supply tank floor pan was raised for more clearance. . .staggered wheel combination to clear tires and wheels.
13. Inside is as amazing as the outside. . .multi